Peanut Butter Protein Truffles
- 1 cup extra chunky no-stir natural peanut butter (We prefer Santa Cruz)
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 scoop protein powder (We prefer Dr. Colker’s Slimshot Choconilla protein powder)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ cup Miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2-4 REAL Chocolate Chip Cookies (for outer layer of truffle)
- Place 2 – 4 REAL Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Vitamix or blender. Blend on high for 15 – 30 seconds. Place in bowl or on plate and set aside.
- Mix all remaining Ingredients (except cookies) in glass bowl. Integrate well. Using hands to mix is helpful.
- Scoop out mixture with small 1 inch ice cream scoop and place on tray lined with parchment paper.
- Roll each scooped out serving individually with hands to form round balls.
- Roll each Truffle ball into cookie crumbs to create a coating. Set back on tray with parchment paper.
- When all truffles are finished and coated with cookies, place entire tray in refrigerator and chill for at least 3 hours. Then Enjoy!