Festive Espresso Martini
- 1 shot (about 1.5 ounces) vodka (we prefer Ciroc)
- 1 shot (about 1.5 ounces) fresh brewed espresso
- 1 shot (about 1.5 ounces) coffee liqueur (we prefer Perc Coffee liqueur by Saxtons River Distillery)
- Handful of ice
- Martini shaker
- 1 cookie (use a knife to cut a 1-inch slice in cookie to fit on rim of glass)
- Add vodka, espresso and coffee liqueur to a shaker with ice (if you don’t have a martini shaker, use a protein drink shaker)
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled glass
- Add cookie onto rim of glass and serve.
share this recipe: