chocolate-dipped cookies with sprinkles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – (About 8 Cookies)
- 1 pack semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 12 oz)
- In a medium metal (or heatproof) bowl set over (not in) a medium pot of simmering water (making a double boiler), place the chocolate chips in a bowl on a double boiler. Heat, stirring occasionally , until smooth (a few minutes); remove from heat. (You can also melt chocolate in a microwave on medium for 30-45 second increments, stirring after each heating until all melted)
- Dip the edges of the cookie in melted chocolate.
- Transfer to parchment lined sheets and add sprinkles immediately before chocolate sets.
- Keep at room temperature until chocolate is set or refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes to an hour.
share this recipe: