Winter Holiday Cookie Dip and Sprinkle Kit￼
- 6 packs of cookies (12 cookies)
- 1 pack dairy-free chocolate chips
- Festive “Out of The Woods” sprinkles
- Fill a medium pot with about ¾ inches of water.
- Boil water and place a medium glass or metal (heatproof) bowl over (not in) a the medium pot of simmering water (making a double boiler). Turn heat to simmer and place the chocolate chips in the bowl of the double boiler. Make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the boiling water. Stir chocolate chips with a rubber spatula continuously until smooth (a few minutes); remove from heat. (You can also melt chocolate in a microwave on medium for 30-45 second increments, stirring after each heating until all melted).
- Hold ½ of the cookie and dip the other ½ of the cookie into the melted chocolate.
- Place the half-dipped cookie onto parchment lined sheets or plate and add sprinkles immediately before chocolate sets.
- Keep at room temperature until chocolate is set or refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
share this recipe: