real pumpkin mousse parfait
- 1/3 cup coconut cream (native forest works best, only use cream, not the liquid)
- 1 ½ cup organic pumpkin purée (1 can)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ¼ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 2 ½ cups dairy free whipped cream (SOCO Cocowhip) 1 container
- 8 REAL Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chill coconut cream in refrigerator for at least 2-4 hours. Try not to use liquid from the bottom of the can. (Only use a tiny bit – the more you use, the thinner the mousse will be.)
- Add to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or hand mixer): Add pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Turn speed to medium and beat for about 30 seconds, until well incorporated and no lumps remain.
- Using a spatula, fold in dairy free coconut whipped cream until fully incorporated. Place a REAL Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie on the bottom of a small glass container or ramekin. Spoon mousse on top of cookie. You can create as many layers as you like.
- Spoon a dollop of coconut cream on top of mousse.
- Top off with crushed candied pecans.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Serve Chilled and ENJOY!
share this recipe: