REAL Homemade Dairy-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream￼
- 2-3 packs of REAL Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies (4-6 cookies)
- 1 13.5 oz
- *1 can of refrigerated unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk or 2 refrigerated 5.4 oz cans unsweetened organic coconut cream (We prefer Native Forest*)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1-2 t vanilla extract
- Several dollops of no-stir natural peanut butter (We prefer Santa Cruz)
- Refrigerate can of coconut milk or coconut cream and empty contents into mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa powder, maple syrup, and vanilla extract into mixing bowl.
- Whisk all ingredients together until completely smooth, making sure no lumps of coconut cream remain.
- Crumble cookies and add to the mixture.
- Add dollops of peanut butter to the mixture and integrate.
- Spoon mixture into ramekins.
- Top with cookie crumbles or pieces of cookies and dollops of peanut butter.
share this recipe: